Tuesday, June 3, 2008

For a friend....

I made a card today for a friend who lost someone that was dear to them. My heart aches when something like that happens, and I only hope that my creations help ease the hurt that remains.

I used the Simple Pleasures Level 2 Kit including Cocoa, Bamboo, and Colonial White Cardstock. The flower image is from the Friendship Blessings stamp set. I stamped the solid flower in Twilight and used Cocoa for the overlay image. I also inked the edges of the Colonial White CS in Cocoa to make it stand out a little more. The Sentiment is from Victorine Originals, I have had it for a while now. The Bamboo Bigger Brads are from the Mini-Medley Shades of Chocolate. No frills, I wanted it to be simple and elegant.
I have also been working on some birthday invitations for my daughter who is turning 6 on the 13th. I will be posting them in the next few days.....Stay Tuned.

No comments: