Saturday, May 31, 2008

June News

Wow it feels like forever since I last posted. I know it's only been a week, and I had a good excuse. I have moved into my new house.......YAY!!!! I am so excited to be able to organize all my stuff in my new room for Crafting and the computers. I hope to be creating soon. In the meantime, here is what I have planned for the month of June. I would love for you to join us for any of these dates...

June 5 - Clock Workshop (FULL)
June 18 - Seniors Center Workshop. Create a 2 page layout or 5 cards. Ask me for more Info.
June 19 - Scrappin Workshop - Blue Ribbon 2 page layout. (Still Room on this one)
June 21 - Lakeside Colony Workshop. Create a 2 page layout or 5 cards.
June 29 - My Birthday. One year older, but not necessarily wiser. Hehe

Close to my Heart is having a special promotion this month, check it out - Stampaganza

I hope you have a wonderful June and look forward to creating with you this month.

No comments: