Monday, May 19, 2008

Gettin Crafty with the Seniors



I am really excited I get to start teaching classes at the Seniors Centre in my town. I will be doing a 2 page layout that they can put together or a set of 5 cards. As always with my classes, I pre-cut everything so I think it will be perfect for the ladies and maybe even gentlemen (you never know, there may be crafty old men out there) to create and record their memories. This is the set of 5 cards that I have created for them to do in June.

I wanted to keep it somewhat simple for them because we are just starting out and I don't know their level of craftiness. So I included the use of some brads and some ribbon. In the following months maybe I will throw some more stuff at them, but for now, nice and easy.
All Products are CTMH
Paper - Paper Garden Reflections Kit
Colors - Petal, Sweet Leaf, Blush, Buttercup
Ribbon - Blush Polka Dot Grosgrain
Brads - White My Accents
Stamps - Friendship Blessings, Say it in Style (May SOTM), For Every Occasion

No comments: