Monday, May 5, 2008

A Mother's Day card for my Mother

I wasn't going to post this till after Mother's day because I didn't want her to see the card I am going to give her. Then I remembered that I haven't told her about my blog yet, so shhhhh. I had some fun with this card I cut the flowers out of Vellum, then inked the edges with Cocoa ink and a sponge blending it inwards. Then I adhered some Petal cardstock to the back of some clear Craft Buttons with Liquid Glass. While I was waiting for them to dry I stamped some stems on the Simple Pleasures B&T paper using the Friendships Blessings stamp set. I also stamped the sentiment using the Simple Beauty Stamp set. After all was dry I trimmed around the buttons adhered them to the flowers and assembled them on the B&T. I then mounted all on a piece of Desert Sand cardstock and mounted on a card base. Enjoy !!

No comments: