Friday, July 25, 2008

Congrats

I found some time to create today, so this is what I came up with. I made this card using the With love and Gracious Greetings Stamp sets. I random stamped the flower image on the Chocolate CS do give it a little more interest. I layered the Amy Butler DP over that and then layered the seniment piece on some Sweet leaf CS after inking the edges with Chocolate ink. The little flowers are from the Mini-Medley Chocolate accents from Spring Catty, with a Colonial White brad holding them in place.

Thanks for taking a look,

1 comment:

Andy said...

Cheryl, you are so talented. I always have people commenting on my birthday calander thingy... actually, I was wondering if I could have you make me one to give a friend for her bday... I'll call ya. Anyways, I'd love to read your other blog as well... do you know how I sign up?