Thursday, August 7, 2008

Summer is Killer

I've hit a little bit of a road block with creating lately, it's summer, that's my excuse. It's difficult to find inspiration when the kids are home constantly asking for something to do, LOL. I do have some things that I created a while ago that I will share with you. Hopefully it will spark someone's creativity, cuz mine has gone awol.

This is a mini accordian album that I made up for a workshop a few months back. It uses CTMH's True Fit folios folded in half, and scored to make pockets. The tags are ready for pictures to be added or journaling. It was lots of fun to make. I used the Life Delights Reflections Kit for this one.

I can't remember who had the tutorial for making this cute little basket. But kudos to you because it was wonderful. I decided to try it out because it looked super cute. Paper is Sweet Leaf CS, and Chocolate grosgrain ribbon. Brads are MM.

No comments: