Tuesday, August 26, 2008

So Excited.......

To Kick Off the new catty on Saturday. I'm having an open house from 10-2pm to showcase some of the new products. I have been a busy little bee trying to get all the workshop examples done so that people can see and touch them. So I have been creating and I will share soon, I promise. I do however have a card to share with you that I made last week.

I made this using an old kit I had in my stash. I went through and organized things so I knew where everything was again. LOL I cut the flower out of the B&T paper mounted it on Vanilla Cream CS, trimmed around it and popped it out on the Leaf B&T paper. I used the Word Window punch to make a sentiment spot in the leaf B&T. The sentiment is from the Say it in Style Stamp set. Colors are Vanilla Cream, Smokey Plum, and Olive.

I hope you can join me on Saturday, it's going to be lots of fun.

No comments: