Wednesday, September 24, 2008

More Time.....Yay!!!

Now that the kiddos are in school, and I've started a carpool with another mom, I have more time to create. Woohoo. Although first I think I need to tidy up my desk. Whenever I start scrappin or baking for that matter, I end up making a huge mess. Does this only happen to me? Or are there others in the same boat as me? It's a good thing I have a maid husband who doesn't mind cleaning, the kitchen that is. He wouldn't dream of touching my paper crafting stuff. I'm so grateful for that cleaning gene he has, couldn't ask for a better husband. Anyways on to the card.

I created this the other day using an image I ordered months ago from Sweet N Sassy Stamps. It's a Sarah Kay image and I love all of her images, they are just beautiful. I colored it in using pencil crayons, I may try using a watercolor technique next time, just wanted to try it out first before I broke out the big guns (aka techniques). I layered the image on some pink carnation cardstock (I know retired, but it matched her little dress perfectly). Then pop dotted on patterned paper from the Sweet Pea kit, on a base of more Pink Carnation. It was missing a little something so I added some buttons to finish it off.

1 comment:

Kay said...

I had no idea you had so many blogs! Can't get into one, but I love anything with paper! Love the ideas on your site....how cute! Hope you are all doing well. Hope to see you soon, if you are ever our way, come and visit!

Loves, Kay