Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Trick or Treat

I know it's not quite Halloween yet but, I thought I'd get a jump start on some of my projects. I found these cute little Play-Doh containers at Costco, 80 for like $10 you can't beat that. It gave me a great idea for a fun little item that my girls could give their classmates at school. I found a perfect little stamp set that I ordered from a friend for the tops. I then cut out the layers of circles with my Nesties and covered the outside with a 1"x6" piece of stiped paper out of Last years catty, Enchanted.

I think they turned out really cute, whadya think? Now I can't wait to see the girls give them out in class. It's kind of a nice change for a Halloween treat minus the Sugar content. LOL


3 comments:

lauralquinton said...

LOVE THIS!!! And I still love your halloween toppers we did a few years ago!!

Anonymous said...

Those turned out really cute!!

Heather

Kay said...

OK, seriously how brilliantly cute is this???? I love it! :) Kay