Thursday, December 18, 2008

Merry Christmas

I'm going to wish you all a Merry Christmas one week early. I have lots of things left to do to get ready for our handmade Christmas. I will be back in the swing again after Christmas. But for the time being I leave you with this cute little Elf.

I made this Card using the Evensong paper pack. I stamped the elf and colored him in using my markers. I made a swash of delta ceramacoat paint to highlight the sentiment. Then I added some red sparkles to accent it. The edges of the image mat are roughed up using the Edge Distresser.
I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year.

1 comment:

Kay said...

OK, this is too cute. I will have to get an order ready for the next time I am up! It was awesome seeing you! Thanks for all your creative inspiration!