Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Slipper Pattern Available & some Blog Candy



I have been really busy these last few weeks. Sorry I haven't been posting my creations. I will have some up for you in the next few days. I have been working on a pattern for my crocheted slippers that I posted a few weeks back. I have had so many people saying that they would love to have little slippers for their kids so I did some work and came up with a pattern complete with instructions on how to make them. I have added a picture and a button on my sidebar where you can purchase the pattern through paypal. I will email the pattern out to you in a pdf file.


I am really excited to be able to share this with others. I may even make some actual slippers to sell after Christmas. I'm looking into setting up an etsy account. Right now i'm just a little swamped because I have a few people that I am making them for in time for gift giving.
I have a few other unique items that I have been dreaming up and trying to figure out how to make as well. I think I need a nice new sewing machine (I've been using my mother's old one) to help me with my projects. :) So for now I will sell my pattern and save up my money for one that I have had my eye on at Costco. I really hope you have fun with these cute slippers and let me know if you have any questions at all, I am happy to help.
Now on to the blog Candy, I will be giving away one of these patterns to a lucky winner. All you have to do to be entered is post a comment (1 entry) and Blog about this giveaway and post in your comments where I can find it (1 entry). You can have up to 2 chances to win. Have fun. *smiles*

No comments: