Friday, November 14, 2008

Button Wreath

I got the idea for this card from somewhere, but ask me if I can remember where???? I have no memory lately, it's crazy how bad it is. LOL So whoever made it thanks for the inspiration, because I love this card. I used some of the Wassail paper from Basic Grey, so pretty. The brads are also the matching brad set to the paper. The buttons are the holiday buttons from CTMH, and the wreath was cut out using my nesties. Have you seen the new nestabilities by the way???? I am seriously thinking about robbing the bank so I can buy them all. {OK not seriously but the thought may have crossed my mind ;) LOL}

I hope you enjoy this card as much as I do, it's fun to just let the creativity flow from within.


1 comment:

Kay said...

Cute card! Brilliant idea! I love it, will have to scraplift that!

Thanks for sharing!