Saturday, November 1, 2008

Elegant Snowflakes

I joined an online class called UStamp It was started up by two Stampin Up consultants. I have to say that I've been loving the projects. This is one of the bonus projects done by A lady over in the UK. It's so easy that I just had to make some right away.

I asked my hubby if it was too early to start putting up Christmas decorations. :) He told me "what ever makes you happy". Such a good husband. So I hung them over the table. lol


If you wanna check out the link for UStamp above you totally should. I've been very pleased with the projects and I think it was well worth the $25. If you decide to join up please mention that I referred you, and find me to add me to your friends list. :)
Have a wonderful weekend and don't forget to set your clocks back one hour.

2 comments:

Kay said...

OF COURSE! Look at you go, you are so talented! I would love to see how to make those snowflakes at Christmas! We are headed up, hope to see you! Bring your scrapbooks!

Heather said...

I saw those on the photo gallery - I watched it on a slideshow! I missed watching that video. So I am glad that you made them!! They look great.

Heather