Thursday, November 13, 2008

One Card Idea 3 Ways

This is the same Origami trees that I created a few posts ago. I had the ladies from the shop that I sell my cards to asking me for more because they just loved them. I didn't want to create the exact card over again, so I decided to change it a little for each one. That way they are all unique and one of a kind. The tree is the same basically but the rest of the card is different. On the one in the middle I used my stipple brush to add some embossing ink to the bottom then sprinkled white embossing powder on and only heated it until it barely melted. This created a speckled snow looking effect. On the left card I took a metal charm that had the word "cherish" stamped in it, but I turned it over and stamped a star in Staz-on to add it to my white hemp ribbon. The one on the right has the edges sponged with Garnet ink for a soft subtle accent.





Stay tuned in the next few days because I have a couple cards that I made that I am very proud of. Where is this inspiration coming from?? I'm not sure, but keep it coming, I'm on a roll. LOL



1 comment:

Kay said...

I love these cards, the tress are so great! You'll have to show me how to make them while I am up!