Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Christmas Cards and a Mouse.....

I apologize for not posting this last week. I had a visiter to my scrap room. I was working away one night and I saw out of the corner of my eye a little critter run in to the room and behind my husband's desk. I quickly got my hubby and we tried to catch it. More like me shrieking every time I saw it lol. It eventually dissapeared and was no where to be found. We got a trap and set it up and I abandonded my room :( till the mouse was caught. Thankfully the mouse no longer resides in my house. Whew!!!


I had a card class where a few ladies got together and we made some Christmas cards. It was lots of fun so I will share with you those cards.



I did however get some of my other projects finished which I suppose is a good thing. I finished these slippers for one of my daughters for our homemade Christmas this year. I didn't use a pattern, just figured it out as I went along. I wanted the heel to be nice and fitted and the other patterns i've seen have a straight back heel. I'm pleased with how they turned out, and I know she will just love them. She never wears socks so I'm hoping she will at least keep these on her feet. :) *fingers crossed*



I hope you're having a good holiday.



3 comments:

Kay said...

Holy talent! Wow, those little "shoe socks" are too adorable for words! The cards are great, but I have to say, they are so, so cute! You are so talented! Did you write the pattern down to sell????

Brit and Steve said...

Seriously Cheryl, those little shoes are adorable!! I love them!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is so neat that you made those tiny shoes without a pattern!